Currencies are fundamentally tied to their issuing country or union, so it's always a good idea for traders to, at the very least, keep up-to-date on what the rest of the market at large perceives to have happened. Financial journalism is heavily driven by assigning explanations to market movements in hindsight so take opinions and assertions with a grain of salt while you search for your own view.
• Bloomberg Business - One of the leading financial market news outlets. It never hurts to get a view of the big picture.
• FinViz - A financial visualization site that provides an excellent view of the global markets, including currencies.
• Forex Live - An excellent news site for Forex traders with institutional contributors.
Whether you're an industry professional or just a trader looking to expand your knowledge of the markets, it's a good idea to keep up with the latest developments in the industry. After all, if your broker is in danger of insolvency, you should learn more about it from outside sources.
• Finance Magnates - A news and analysis resource reporting on brokers and business-to-business services providers in the FX and binaries industry.
• Leap Rate - A news and analysis resource reporting on brokers and business-to-business services providers in the FX and binaries industry.