These brokers offer margin forex trading services using various retail platforms such as MetaTrader (MT4), cTrader and xStation. With or without regulatory oversight, it's always important to do your own research on a broker's business model. After all, there's only so much a government body can do if your broker's interests aren't aligned with yours. We can't make any guarantees or recommendations relating to companies that our staff doesn't necessarily have experience with. Links on this page are included as a resource for traders and are not necessarily an endorsement or recommendation. (These are plain links, we are not introducing brokers for any of these companies.)
• 1000 Forex Broker - A low fixed spread broker offering high bonus credits and an impressive web platform.
• FXOpen - An international Forex broker offering ECN and cent-based accounts.
• FXPro - A large UK-headquartered Forex broker offering MT5 and cTrader.
• Level 2 Forex - An ECN broker offering access to the eFX Cloud ECN aggregation system.
• OANDA FX Trade - One of the largest retail FX brokers operating a traditional market making model.
While many traders think of introducing brokers as companies that link to actual brokers with affiliate links, we recognize that some IBs actually offer added value, from added resources to cash rebates for traded volume. Either way, always do your due diligence on the actual broker that will hold your account.
• Cash Back Forex - Offers rebates from a large number of international non-US FX brokers.
• Cash Back Forex USA - Offers rebates from US-regulated FX brokers.
• Forex Bonus Lab - Listings of broker bonus offers and rebates.